- LIC Engineering warrants its products against all defects in materials and workmanship to the original using purchaser for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- During this period, LIC Engineering will repair or replace its products if defective free of charge. This warranty applies only when the products are properly installed, maintained and used for the intended purpose, and only to the original purchase/user of the products, and only so long as the products are used in the country to which it was originally shipped by LIC Engineering, or by an authorized distributor.
- Any shipping charge incurred shall be paid by the purchaser/user of the products.
- This warranty is null and void if the user attempts to service the products (other than performing the maintenance described in the Instruction Manual), or if service is performed by people who are not trained and authorized to do so by LIC Engineering.
- THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OBLIGATION OF LIC ENGINEERING AND THE REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES–ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED– INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIC ENGINEERING HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT, IMPROPER USE, OR UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE OR REPAIR.
- LIC Engineering’s staff of experienced technicians can provide fast factory repair service, using exclusively authorized components and modules.
- The repair price includes the cost of calibrating the unit to restore it to its original factory specifications.
- Each repair is backed by a 90-day warranty beginning the day the product is shipped back.
- We can provide repair services on many obsolete models, depending upon availability of parts.
- To return a unit for repair, contact LIC Engineering and you’ll receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). To speed the process, please have the following information when contacting:
- Unit model number
- Unit serial number
- Your company’s name
- Name and telephone of a contact person
- Description of the problem
Spare and Repair Parts
Parts are available from the factory for spare or repair purposes. When ordering a part, please give the LIC Engineering model and serial number of your unit
Maintaining Your Productivity
LIC Engineering supports all catalog products for a minimum of five (5) years after production ceases. Following this period, LIC Engineering will continue to offer support on a best effort basis. In this way LIC Engineering can help you to use your equipment productively for as long as possible.